Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Chocolate Cupcake with Peanut Icing

     


This is not one of my Mom's recipe. This is my own,after trying different cupcake recipes this is one of the best so far. I have tried different ingredients,tried other cocoa brands but finally found my choice and it tasted even better. 

I tried the peanut icing from my Mom's cupcake recipe. Didn't much have the time to make frosting because I didn't have much time. (My daughter was a handful of trouble so no one watches her). 

It's just easy. Hope you like it.

Ingredients:

1 cup all purpose flour
3 tbsp cocoa powder
1/4 tsp salt
2/3 cup white sugar
3/4 tsp baking soda
2 eggs
1/2 cup water
1/3 cup vegetable oil
2 tsp vinegar
1/2 tsp vanilla
1/4 cup sour cream

Icing:
1 cup evaporated milk
1 cup sugar
1 tbsp flour
1 egg

Procedure:
•Combine the dry ingredients; all purpose flour,sugar,cocoa powder,baking soda and salt. Sift them all together. Set aside
•For the wet ingredients; in a bowl,mix the eggs,water,vegetable oil,vinegar and vanilla. Pour in the dry ingredients then put in the sour cream.
•Pour batter each on muffin pan,bake cupcakes until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
•Cool for a while. Serve with an icing of your choice.

For the icing:
Combine all the ingredients in a saucepan. Cook until it becomes thick and creamy. Cool in then top off on the cupcakes.

Enjoy baking! 😊😊😊




No comments:

Post a Comment